Ultimate 18 hidden secrets, things to do and best places to visit in my jam-packed travel guide for Barcelona which I carefully selected. You won’t believe number #13 which was the weirdest Spanish dish I’ve ever tried.
Complete list: http://www.reformatt.com/18-travel-tips-barcelona
– Download my Barcelona maps
– High quality photos
– Extra tips & advice
My YouTube Setup
Sony Alpha a5000 http://amzn.to/2pbgtlt (my main camera)
Sony DSCHX80 http://amzn.to/2peh5I1 (my secondary camera)
GoPro Hero Session http://amzn.to/2p2pmmh (my underwater camera)
Audio Technica AT2020 http://amzn.to/2pelCdq (my microphone)
Neewer MicArm http://amzn.to/2pLhin4 (my microphone arm)
LimoStudio Kit http://amzn.to/2pLdG4o (my lighting kit)
AudioTechnica Label mic http://amzn.to/2pb1RCA (my clip-on microphone)
Green Screen http://amzn.to/2q4pr96 (my background drop)
Sharing is caring 🙂 thanks guys for your support!
Upon my first visit to Barcelona we decided to celebrate our mom’s birthday so the whole family came down. We stayed at Placa Reial on the famous La Rambla pedestrian street downtown Barcelona.
The most important advise I can give you about Barcelona; it is a very busy and boiling hot city in the summer, so you may want to consider visiting Barcelona in fall when the weather is a bit cooler.
My favorite places included the Barri Gothic known for its classical Gothic architecture, the massive Olympic park from the 1992 summer Olympics, the largest public market in Catalonia called Mercado de la Boqueria and the delicious dishes at Bo de B.
Places featured in my Barcelona Travel Guide video:
1. Barri Gothic
2. Olympic Park – Estadi Olimpic LLuis Companys
3. Paella at Guell Tapas
4. Artisa Barcelona – famous for Crema Catalana
5. Placa de Catalunya
6. Casa Batilo
7. La Sagrada Familia
8. Park Guell
9. Camp Nou – stadium of FC Barcelona
10. La Rambla – largest pedestrian street
11. Chok – best donut shop in Barcelona
12. Mercado de la Boqueria – biggest public market
13. Cow Brains – called Seros
14. Palau Guell
15. Barceloneta Beach
16. Bo de B – most afforable and best dishes
17. Viana – unqiue dinner restaurant
18. Hotel Duquesa de Cardona – laid back roof top bar
19. Barcelona Nightlife – video coming soon!
20. Roof pool – Grand Hotel Central Barcelona
21. Placa Reial
Support my channel and become a subscriber!
Please share this video with your friends to help out my show
YouTube ► http://youtube.com/user/reformattion
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/reformatt
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/reformatt
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/reformatt
Thanks for all your support, please give this video a giant LIKE and leave a comment below!