Germany is an amazing country to visit & travel through, this video covers the things that tourists and travelers shouldn’t do when they are visiting Germany.
Filmed in Munich, Germany
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
The Don’ts of Visiting Germany
1. Don’t Assume German Are The Cold Stereotypes You Have Heard of Your Whole Life.
2. Don’t Jaywalk, so follow the rules in Germany.
3. Don’t Forget the Pfand or deposit that you may put down for beer mugs, bottles, cans and other things. You can get that money back.
4. Don’t forget to bring flowers or a small gift when visiting a German’s home. Also, don’t wear your shoes inside their homes.
5. Don’t be disrespectful at the Nazi concentration camps and memorials around the country.
6. Don’t Wait: when at restaurants or bars order as soon as you can as waiters do not come through to check on tables as often as they do in other countries.
7. Don’t Experiment on Driving on the Autobahn. It can be very dangerous for first time drivers.
8. Don’t Expect to Shop on Sundays in Germany.
9. Don’t forget to bring cash. Germans love to pay in cash and some places will only accept cash. So be ready.
10. Don’t expect to see just half timbered houses in Germany. It is a thriving modern country with tons of amazing culture, architecture and technology.
10 Shocks of Visiting Germany
5 Love & Hates of Visiting Bavaria
What to Eat When You Visit Germany
10 Shocks of Visiting the USA
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At