A concise Las Vegas budget travel guide to give you what you need to know before you go to this dazzling city of Nevada. Check out the cameras and gears I used for the video below:
Sony FDRX3000 – https://amzn.to/2E9WY4j
Fujifilm XA10 – https://amzn.to/2EapRgJ
Apple iPhone 6S – https://amzn.to/2uAG0fX
Joby Gorillapod – https://amzn.to/2pSNZjU
LexGo empowers many other travelers like you.
By giving useful information that saves you time and money
Send a dollar of support to its creator: https://www.paypal.me/lexgo
So I can continue to create content that will empower the traveler.
For more smart travel features, follow LexGo on social media:
About the creator of LexGo:
My name is Lex Bonife and I come from the immensely beautiful country called the Philippines. I try to see the world as much as I possibly can. I’m a writer and a yoga instructor and I think a great life is one that is filled with countless journeys.
Some Facts About Me as a Traveler:
* When I’m traveling, I love waking up early in the morning to take great shots of an uncrowded city
* I prefer to be on my sandals all the time so I so I don’t have to carry socks with me in my luggage
* I always bring power extension cords whenever I travel.
* I always have problems sticking to my budget when I’m traveling.
* The worst thing that happened to me while traveling so far was when I was held by the immigration officers in Paris. I made a mistake in my visa application and I actually overstayed in France. But all is well, they did let me go. And they were very nice to me. They even offered me cookies.