Visiting LA for the first time can be a bit overwhelming. The city is huge! And since LA traffic can take forever to take you from A to B, you better plan in advance what to do in LA, what to see and where to eat.
This Los Angeles travel video shows you all my favorite things to do in LA, when I visited the city for the first time in June 2016. And of course some favorite places to eat that I also shared in my post about healthy places to eat in LA on my blog: http://www.urbanpixxels.com/healthy-food-los-angeles/.
Some of the things you’ll see in this video:
– Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive
– Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
– Manhattan Beach and the Beverly Hills 90210 ‘Beach apartment’
– Venice and the famous Venice Canals
– Melrose Place
– Santa Monica
– Downtown Los Angeles
Check out the full blog post: http://www.urbanpixxels.com/things-to-do-la/
Did you like this video? Then don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Want to see more? Follow me on:
* BLOG: http://www.urbanpixxels.com
* INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/urbanpixxels/
* FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/UrbanPixxels/
* TWITTER: https://twitter.com/urbanpixxels
* SNAPCHAT: https://www.snapchat.com/add/urbanpixxels
* PINTEREST: https://nl.pinterest.com/urbanpixxels/