Whether visiting St. Petersburg, Moscow, The Volga River or Vladivostok there are a few things you shouldn’t do when you visit Russia. This video covers what travelers, tourists and vacationers should NOT do when they visit Russia.
Filmed in St. Petersburg, Russia
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Don’t forget to get a visa and register it when you get to Russia.
2. Don’t lose your immigration card.
3. Don’t forget to have Rubbles in cash
4. Don’t Think Russia will be cheap
5. Don’t get upset about two prices, one for locals and one price for foeigners
6. Don’t mess with the cops
7. Don’t let your guard down at tourist spots or late at night.
8. Don’t skip the Russian Orthodox churches and don’t wear a hat inside the church.
9. Don’t try to exchange damaged foreigner currency.
10. Don’t think Russians are as cold as the service
11. Don’t Bad mouth Russia or speak about Russian politics, it will not be appreciated.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At