This video shows the 10 things you have to do in beautiful Prague
1. The Charles Bridge is a famous historic bridge that crosses the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic.
Its construction started in 1357.
Dont forget to walk on this beautiful bridge.
2. Prague Castle is a castle complex in Prague, dating from the 9th century. It is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic.
3. The Orloj Astronomical clock is mounted on the southern wall of Old Town Hall in the Old Town Square.
According to the latest researches, the astronomical clock was constructed in 1410.
The astrolabe mechanisms they have built over 600 years ago are still functional.
4. Czech Republic is famous around the world for its beers. there is a beer musum you have to taste as many varieties as you can.
7.you should attend organ concerts in Prague.
5, Enjoy the n ight beauty of Prague.. it is beautiful as equal as day time.
6. Lean back in a classical horse drawn carriage and anjoy a ride through an open air museum of architecture in the Prague historical center.
8. You should enjoy the tasty street food in Prague
The Old Town Square is one of two main squares in Prague. The Old Town Square dates from the 12th century and started life as the central marketplace for Prague. You must enjoy the square in evenings.
10. Attractions near Prague castle..
have this attire take some pics…
you will find awesome street food..A common Prague street food, you can easily find stalls selling along streets everywhere
For Getting All My Travel Updates Please Subscribe
My #NeelTravelogues Channel Here : https://goo.gl/iwY25K
U Can Follow Me On
Face Book : https://www.facebook.com/travelneel/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/travelneel
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/travelneel/
#WorldTour, #Neelima, #IndianTeluguSoloWorldTraveler