Heading to Prague, The Czech Republic? Well here are five tips to help travelers, tourists and vacationers enjoy Prague even more.
1. Prague is even more beautiful than you imagined. Having not been destroyed during World War 2, Prague retains much gorgeous architecture around town. Also, there are a number of amazing sights and places throughout the city, St. Vitus Cathedral on Castle Hill, the statues and views from Charles Bridge and the amazing Old Town Square just to name a few.
2. Prices Vary Widely Throughout the city. So look around and you will surely find a great deal!
3. You will eat, drink and make merry very well in Prague.
4. Pay Attention: With all the tourists around Prague is known to have more than a few tourist scams and pickpockets around so make sure you do pay attention.
5. Use transport to get up to the top of Castle Hill and then walk down leisurely to enjoy the view and shops.
Filmed in Prague, The Czech Republic
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Prague
Top 10 Sights in Prague
What You Should Know Before You Visit The Czech Republic
5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Visiting the Czech Republic
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At